Cornerstone Wardrobe FAQ:
What kinds of donations do you receive?
- We take in clean, wearable clothing and shoes; sorry, no household items, bags, hats, or other accessories.
Do you wash the clothes before putting it on racks?
- We do not wash donated clothes; please wash before you donate. We sort the clothes and then arrange them by category and size on racks for browsing during our FREE Clothing events
Do I need to pre-register for the next FREE Clothing event?
- No pre-registration is required at this time; however, it's a good idea to sign up for our email list. We'll only send you information regarding the Cornerstone Wardrobe.
How can I donate?
- Please drop clothes off at 1100 Autumnwood Drive, Winnipeg, MB and please contact Pastor Jordie: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- You can also give to our General Fund! Click the "Give" button to get started. The Cornerstone Wardrobe is organized by the Cornerstone Alliance Church, and by giving to our church, you're helping us keep the lights on for super cool things like Cornerstone Youth, Life Groups, Cornerstone Foodbank, and of course, the Cornerstone Wardrobe.
Can I join your team?
- We love it when people join our team! Connect with Jordie by clicking on the button below.
Our Next Free Clothing event is
August 11, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
1100 Autumnwood Drive, Winnipeg